BUHARI PROJECTS IN NORTH EAST..
1. Dualisation of Shuarin-Azare section of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe (Section II) (ongoing).
2. Dualisation of Azare–Potiskum section of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. (Section III) (ongoing).
Personnel of Mothercat Nigeria Limited at work during Minister Fashola’s inspection tour of the ongoing construction work on the Potiskum Bypass which is part of the Dualisation of Kano -Maiduguri Road Section III in Yobe State on Saturday 18, March 2017.
3. Dualisation of Potiskum–Damaturu section of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. (Section IV) (ongoing).
4. Dualisation of Damaturu–Maiduguri section of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. (Section V) (ongoing).
5. Reconstruction of Gombe-Numan-Yola Road, ongoing (Gombe-Kaltungo section completed).
6. Reconstruction of 122km Mayo Belwa-Jada-Ganye-Tongo Road commenced in 2018.
7. Construction of 40MW Kashimbila Dam & Hydro Power Plant, Taraba State (Dam and Power Plant completed; construction of transmission infrastructure to connect the plant to the national grid ongoing).
8. Construction of 29MW Dadin Kowa Hydro Power Plant, Gombe State (ongoing).
9. Completed Takum Water Supply Project, Taraba State.
10. Construction of 3,050MW Mambilla Power Plant, Taraba State ($5.8 billion EPC contract awarded and signed in 2017; negotiations for the financing by the China Exim Bank ongoing).
11. Energizing Education Programme, an initiative of the FGN to provide sustainable and clean power supply to Federal Universities and University Teaching Hospitals across Nigeria is being implemented in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University — Gubi Campus, Bauchi.
12. Transmission Infrastructure
a. 330/132KV Molai Transmission Substation in Maiduguri completed and energized in 2018
b. 330/132KV Damaturu Transmission Substation in Yobe State completed and energized in 2018
c. 60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformers at Bauchi, Bauchi State, added capacity 48MW (2017)
d. 40MVA Mobile Substation at Damboa, Borno State, added capacity 32MW (2017)
e. 28/40MVA Mobile Substation at Mayo Belwa, Adamawa State, added capacity 22.4/32MW (2017)
f. 30/40MVA Mobile Substation at Gombe, Gombe State, added capacity 24MW (2017).
13. Social Investment Programme :
a. 74,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the six states of the North East.
b. School Feeding currently ongoing in all 6 States of the North East: Bauchi, Taraba, Borno, Gombe, Yobe, and Adamawa…..